North Tahoe Lacrosse Camp dates will be announced this Winter!
Tahoe Summer Camps and Tahoe Lacrosse Company are excited to work with North Tahoe Lacrosse Club to offer a fun, engaging and rewarding youth development camp in North Lake Tahoe, CA. With a unique, whole player approach to lacrosse training, this camp provides girls and boys with the opportunity to play, know and love the game of lacrosse.
Lacrosse Levels: This camp is targeted for intermediate-advanced, intermediate and beginner players.
Boys Ages: 8-15. Rising 3rd Grade thru rising 10th grade.
Girls Ages: 10-18. Rising 5th grade thru rising 12th grade.
What to Bring: For this four-day camp, each child is expected to come prepared with lacrosse equipment, a backpack, sunscreen applied, lunch, water bottle, good shoes and a great attitude. If a player needs to borrow, rent or purchase equipment, then please contact Taylor Simmers @ tsimmers@
Summer Camp Sample Schedule
8:30 – Arrive
9:00 – 9:30am – Opening & Stick Fun-damentals
9:30 – 10:00am – Training for Core Strength, Speed and Agility
10:00 – 10:15am – Water / snack break
10:00 – 12:00am – DYNO Lacrosse Training & Accelerate Lacrosse Development
12:00 – 1:00pm – Lunch & Guest Coach Presentations
1:00 – 2:45pm – DYNO Lacrosse Training & Accelerate Lacrosse Development
2:45 – 3:00pm – Closing & Shooting Fun-damentals
3:00 – Pick-Up
Lacrosse Camp Features and Benefits
Benefits: Whole Player Development – Tahoe Lacrosse Company’s unique educational approach develops each player’s mind, body and spirit for a lifelong love of lacrosse. We aspire to create athletes who know and love the game and have the character and strength, speed and agility they need to elevate their game to the next level.
- Boost Your Game – Develop your skills, improve your lacrosse IQ and learn about the history and science behind this incredible game from our top-tier coaches and with our unique training techniques: Accelerate Lacrosse Development and DYNO Lacrosse Training
- Cultivate Core Character Values – Cultivate the character values you need to be successful in the game of lacrosse and the game of life. Build courage, discipline and teamwork through DYNO Lacrosse Development and set goals for your lacrosse future.
- Enhance Core Strength, Speed and Agility – Improve physical fitness, strength, speed and stamina to bring your game to the next level and to cross train for all sports.
Features: Our trained and credentialed educators have designed active, engaging and enjoyable programs for boys and girls youth to help elevate their game.
- Accelerate Lacrosse Development: Personalized instruction for each player that includes video analysis for rapid skill development, evaluation of each player’s progress and the setting of SMART (specific, measurable, attainable, relevant and timely) goals for the future.
- Play Local. Learn from the Best – Tahoe Lacrosse Company has put together an all-star coaching line up of the area’s best local coaches (who are also some of the best in the nation) and expert guest coaches from top companies, teams and organizations. Our top-tier coaches come with the kind of credentials that have come from years of dedication, passion and talent. Our coaches have played in Major League Lacrosse and the National Lacrosse League, earned NCAA Lacrosse All-America honors and won NCAA Championships, World Championships. We have on staff past and current College and University Coaches as well as Local Varsity High School Coaches.
- DYNO Lacrosse Training: Active learning approach for enhancing lacrosse fundamentals and cultivating the character values essential for success in the game.
North Lake Tahoe Lacrosse Camp
Now A Five Day Camp!
This summer camp invites young campers turned explorers to adventure through the mountains, forests and shores of Lake Tahoe.
Campers will investigate, document and draw Lake Tahoe flora and fauna. Orienteer using landmarks and extend learning using mapmaking games and challenges. Campers will also transform readily available natural elements into Andy Goldsworthy inspired nature art.
During this five-day adventure, campers will also learn:
- Leave No Trace
- Camping Best Practices
- What To Do When Things Go Wrong
- And More!
Note – It’s very common for campers to attend multiple Little Incredibles Wilderness Camps. Adventures will vary week to week to ensure both new and returning campers are excited to learn and explore.
Ages: Designed for campers 4 to 6 years old. Please note that campers must be bathroom independent.
Gender: Girls and Boys
Times: 9:00am – 3:00pm, Monday through Friday.
Where: Camp check in/out is at the Tahoe Expedition Academy Lower School Campus located at 8651 Speckled Ave., Kings Beach, CA 96143.
What to Bring: For the best possible camp experience, please ensure your child brings a backpack, lunch and snack, a water bottle, good shoes, sunscreen (applied) and a great attitude.